Adaption of ISO 9001 should be a planned management decision of any organization. Design, implementation, time required & cost is basically dependent on the following factors:
- Your Organizational Environment
- Your need for Change
- Your Particular Objective
- Products or Services in which organization deals with
- Your Processes
- Size & organizational Structure
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2015
Generally speaking, your roadmap will look like as follows:
- Identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for your organization.
- Get a skilled team or hire services of consultant.
- Conduct a GAP Analysis.
- Make Implementation Plan.
- Opt PDCA [Plan-Do- Check-Act] cycle.
- Design, implement, aware about the Quality Policy, QMS Manual & SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
- Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
- Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
- Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
- Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
|1||Application to HI-Tech Quality Services &Quotation.||2||Review of Application|
|3||Agreement between HI-Tech Quality Services & Client.||4||Stage-1 Audit|
|5||Stage-2 Audit||6||Surveillance Audit.|
|7||Special Audit (if required)||8||Extension Audit.|